Friday, April 22, 2011

YSL, Chanel, Dior, and Dolce and Gabbana Haul

Hey everyone!
I went makeup shopping (again), and I got some stuff! I'm sorry I didn't swatch the palette, I just don't wanna touch it! I will swatch it when I start using it though.

  Yves Saint Laurent 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes #8 Midnight
                                
                                                    YSL Rouge Pur #148 Tea Rose
                                
                                               YSL Rouge Volupte #7 Lingerie Pink
YSL Rouge Volupte # 19 Frivolous Pink

YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude Beige
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss #236 Satin Peach
Dior Eyeshadow Duo in #055 Cocktail Look

Chanel Nail Colour in #440 Gold Lame
I'm getting this for my friend, I have it, and I want everyone to have it! It's beautiful!





Dolce & Gabbana The Eyeshadow #140 Contrasts (I lost mine):( But I got another one!

Xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment