Friday, April 22, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I have recently purchased the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. I LOVE it! It includes 2 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in the colors zero and whiskey, a mini primer potion, and 12 eye shadows. The eyeshadow colors (in order), are Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkehorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep,
and Gunmetal. I absolutely LOVE this palette! There are no words! I also hear places like Sephora and Ulta cannot keep this palette in stock! So if you don't have this palette, and you see it on the shelf, grab it! I also like the packaging, and I usually cannot say that about Urban Decay products. If you are a little apprehensive of trying the eyeliners, getting this palette would give you an idea! A mini primer potion is always great to have too. The eye shadows are also very pigmented. Extra bonus! I'm not getting paid to endorse this product/palette. Just by the way, I never accept products from companies to review. Everything I will ever show, will be products I have bought with my own $, and it will be my honest opinion. I wouldn't feel right about getting paid to tell you about a product or anything I wouldn't necessarily recommend. Blah blah blah, let's show you this GORGEOUS palette already!

Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkehorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep,Gunmetal
                              
Sorry the swatches aren't too good. You girls (or guys, I don't judge!) are smart. I'm sure you get the idea!
BTW, Urban Decay's eyeliners are incredible! (In my opinion)
Zero (top), Whiskey (bottom)
Primer potion! This stuff rocks!

That's it! Have a wonderful day, evening, whatever! :)♥
Xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment