Friday, April 22, 2011

MAC Purchases

                                                                   Hey everyone!

I went to MAC, and they FINALLY had Saint Germain. They only had 1 left! I wanted to buy multiples. This lipstick is so hard to find! I'm glad I have this one though. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I should do top 10 favorite lipsticks. It would be very hard though. I have so many! Also, I couldn't just buy Saint Germain of course. :)

MAC Lipstick in "Saint Germain" (Amplified)

MAC Lipstick in "Viva Glam Gaga" (Lustre)

MAC Lipstick in "Viva Glam Cyndi" (Lustre)

Left- "Viva Glam Cyndi", Middle- "Saint Germain", Right- "Viva Glam Gaga"

Mac Mineralize Blush Duo in "Band of Roses"

MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Hang Loose"

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Gold Deposit"

"Band of Roses" swatch

"Hang Loose" swatch

"Gold Deposit" swatch

That's everything! Have a great day!

Xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment