Friday, April 22, 2011

MAC Haul

I went to MAC today, and I got some good things, which in my opinion, everyone should have in ther collection. I think everyone did have all of it but me. Anyway, here's what I bought!

                                                              MAC #150 powder brush
                                                    MAC eyeshadow in "Woodwinked"
                                                                    (Veluxe Pearl)
MAC eyeshadow in "Honey Lust"
(Lustre)

MAC eyeshadow in "Tempting"
(Lustre)
                                    (Top-Honey Lust, Middle- Tempting, Bottom-Woodwinked)
MAC concealer in NC20 (which is the wrong shade, I'm NW20)
                                                   
MAC blush in "Melba" (Matte)
MAC blush in "Warm Soul" (Mineralize)
Top-Warm Soul, Bottom- Melba
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft and Gentle"
                                                    
                                                              MAC lipstick in "Snob"
MAC lipstick in "Myth"
Top-Snob, Bottom-Myth

Xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment