Friday, April 22, 2011

Sephora Haul

Hey everyone!

I went to Sephora today, and I added some more sh*t to my collection of endless makeup. I'm happy with it though. Do whatever makes you happy, and makeup makes me happy. Some of it was necessary though...
right? :)


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in "SIN"

                                     

NARS Blush in "Orgasm"


Sugarbomb Blush by Benefit


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Stash"

Lancome Artliner in "Noir" (Black)


Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara

That's all. I didn't show the eyelash curler, the hand cream, or the perfume because...it doesn't really need to be swatched. It's in the picture at the top though. The eyelash curler was the Tweezerman Pro Curl Curler eyelash curler, the hand cream was Bliss hand cream, and the perfume was Daisy by Marc Jacobs. That was my haul!

Xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment