Friday, April 22, 2011

Sephora, MAC, and Ulta


I did some shopping, and online shopping. The Urban Decay Shadow Pony Box is only...wait for it...$16 on http://www.sephora.com/! Order 1 or however many you want RIGHT NOW! It comes with a mini eyeliner in zero, a mini primer potion, and 6 eye shadows (in order)- Snatch, Mildew, Flash, Pain Killer, Smog, Toasted. I also picked up a few more things. After my online shopping, I swung by MAC and Ulta and picked up some stuff. Hope you enjoy!


Isn't it beautiful?! The packaging is a little tacky, but the colors are awesome! BTW, I don't know why my finger looks doubled, just focus on the palette.

Snatch, Mildew, Flash, Pain Killer, Smog, Toasted


Eyeliner in "Zero"



I also picked up the Lancome Definicils Precious Cells mascara.

Sorry this picture is blurry! :/
Sephora eyeliner in pearl beige #09. I thought this would be good for the lower water line and for the tear duct.
I also entered the code baretrio (I don't know if it's still available), and I got a mini brush, primer, and foundation by bare minerals. I just love this little brush!

I bought the Reflects Glitter in "Reflects Bronze", and I really love it, but I don't know how I'm going to use it yet . Any suggestions?

I bought the lipstick in "Speed Dial" from the cremesheen collection.

I also bought another "Shy Girl" lipstick. Also from the cremesheen collection. I love this color!

Left-Reflects Bronze, Middle-Speed Dial, Right-Shy Girl

(In order)-Mod About You, Samoan Sand, Coney Island Cotton Candy, Jade Is The New Black, Give Me Moor!

(In order)- Glamour Game, Glitzerland, You Don't Know Jacques!, Kyoto Pearl, Cajun Shrimp, Ogre-The-Top Blue

That's it! Well I did get some shoes, but you don't wanna see that...right? Should I show shoes in my haul or only beauty products???? Let me know! Also, I don't know what happened with the nail polishes. I went in the OPI section at Ulta, and went nuts. Us shopaholics can't help ourselves. ;) ♥

Have a great day!

Xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment