Friday, April 22, 2011

My Foundation/Makeup Routine

Hi everyone!
So I'm going to show you my foundation/makeup routine. Keep in mind it changes pretty often, but this is what I'm doing at the present time.




This is my completed look!

Here are the product I used:

 Bare Minerals Prime Tme foundation primer
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20
 Nars Sheer Glow liquid foundation in "Santa Fe"
DiorSkin Nude powder in #20
Tarte mineral powder bronzer in "Park Ave Princess"
"Sugarbomb" blush by Benefit
MAC mineralize skinfinish in "Soft and Gentle"
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Zero"
YSL eyeshadow duo in #33
Lancome Artliner in "Noir" (Black)
Make Up Forever Smoky Lash mascara
YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #7 "Lingerie Pink"
Brushes mentioned: MAC #150

That's all!
It's really simple. You can check out my YouTube channel if you would like.
Thank you!
Have a great day/night!

Xoxo
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment